Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Just Read


A Game of Throne, a first novel in "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R. Martin. I'm a fan girl of "GOT". The season 6 starts in April 24th and we are all thrilled. This season will wipe off the knowing smug from the book readers. I want to be there by April finishing all big, fat books. I'm going at a snail's pace to soak in all intricate details. Oh yes. I can read books even when I know the entire plot.

"Play Dead" by David Rosenfelt. I know it is going to be a joyous read the instant I picked this book. It starts with Andy representing a dog from being executioned. This is just the begining. The dog has a past and Andy ends up defending dog's real owner who was prosecuted for the murder of his fiance. Andy's self-depreciating humor is cherry on the top. A genre of mystery-thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment