Monday, January 27, 2020

Web TV Series-2019


My screen time is divided in two sections, one is weekdays and the other is weekends. In between dinner and snuggle on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays I watch television series. The only exception was Game of Thrones rerun which I've binged incessantly before the grand finale.  There are innumerable good content out there and I feel really sad for people who are still stuck with Saas-Bahu Saga, reality shows, and such craps. May be my privilege is talking here. I'l continue this rant in another post. The list in no particular order:

1. Mirzapur (Season 1)

2. McMafia
3. Sacred Games (Season 2)
4. House of Cards (Season 6)
5. Made in Heaven (Season 1)
6. Game of Thrones (Rerun-Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) and Finale
7. Bard of Blood (Season 1)
8. Sharp Objects (Mini series)
9. The Family Man (Season 1)
10. Killing Eve (Season 1)
11. Leila (Season 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment