Friday, January 18, 2019

Reading Rehash 2018-Part 2

Image Source
(Continued from Part 1)

In year 2018 I've read many new authors, most of them were impressive. A few classics that I've picked were interesting and some confusing. I must admit I have a mental block when it comes to horror and sci-fi genre, and year 2018 failed to break that jinx. I'm jotting down a list for no particular reasons.

The best book that I read in 2018
The Good Daughter-Katherine Slaughter

Not-So-Good book that I read in 2018
All fall down-Jennifer Weiner

A classic that I thought I'l never enjoy
Rebecca-Daphne du Maurier

A book that I read after watching the television drama of the book adaptation
Big Little Lies-Lianne Moriarty

A book that was intriguing enough to put the screen adaptation in the "to be watched" list
Sharp Objects-Gillian Flynn

A book that haunted me in days to come
The Good Daughter-Katherine Slaughter

A book that I couldn't decide whether I liked or not
The Fountainhead-Ayn Rand

A book that I abandoned in the middle
The Book Thief-Markus Zusak

A book that I wish I had read in 2018
Circe-Madeline Miller

A Kannada book that I read in 2018
Grahana-S.L. Bairappa

A series of my guilty pleasure in 2018
Crazy Rich Asians, China Rich Girlfriend, Rich People Problems-Kewin Kwan

A series that I've started in 2018
Hunger Game-Susanne Collins

An author that I've read most in 2018  
Harlan Coben

A book that I was embarrassed to read
Chances-Jackie Collins

An author that I wish I read earlier
Karen Slaughter


No comments:

Post a Comment