Monday, January 14, 2019

Reading Rehash 2018-Part 1

Image Source
My Y.Brother was pleasantly surprised when I showed him the little note I saved in my phone containing the names and authors of each and every book I've read in 2018. This is a habit that I've practiced from the last four years. I would be more pleased if I had been able to write a detailed review of all of them. That way I can just visit the page to get the perceptive of the book. It is impossible to remember otherwise. I've read total of 46 books in year 2018, though my challenge was to complete 50 books. However, this year I intend to read 60 books, that is 5 books per month on an average. Without further ado: 

January
1. The Innocent-Harlan Coben
2. Missing You-Harlan Coben
3. Just One Look-Harlan Coben
4. Shelter-Harlan Coben (Mickie Bolitor)

February
1. Shades Of Twilight-Linda Howard
2. Wonder-R.J. Palacio
3. Cover of Night-Linda Howard
4  All fall down-Jennifer Weiner

March
1. Finding Audrey-Sophie Kinsella
2. Husband's Secrets-Lianne Moriarty

April
1. Murder On The Oriental express-Agatha Christi
2. Big Little Lies-Lianne Moriarty
3. One Breath Away-Heather Gudenkauf
4. Guilty Wives-James Patterson

May
1. Crazy Rich Asians-Kewin Kwan
2. China Rich Girlfriend-Kevin Kwan
3. Rich People Problems-Kewin Kwan
4. To All The Boys I've Loved Before-Jenny Han
5. What Alice Forgot-Liane Moriarty

June
1. Sundown-Nora Roberts
2. Live Wire- Harlan Coben
3. Sharp Objects-Gillian Flynn
4. The Fill-In Boyfriend-Kasie West
5. Then She Was Gone-Lisa Jewell
6. It's All In The Planets-Preethi Shenoy

July
1. Body of Evidence-Patricia Cromwell
2. Thirteen Reasons Why-Jay Fisher
3. 40 Charles Street-Danielle Steel
4. Rebecca-Daphne du Maurier
5. Chances-Jackie Collins

August
1. Perfect Mother- Aimee Malloy
2. Without Merit-Collin Hoover
3. Distant Shores-Kristin Hannah
4. Eleanor Oliphant is perfectly fine-Gail Honeyman

September
1. There Is Something In The Water-Catherine Steadman
2. A man called Ove-Fredrik Backman

October
1. A woman In The Window-A.J.Finn
2. The Fountainhead-Ayn Rand

November
1. The Good Daughter-Katherine Slaughter
2. Catcher In the Rye-J. D. Salinger
3. Grahana-S.L. Bairappa
4. Accident-Daniel Steel
5. Daddy-Daniel Steel

December
1. Pretty Girls-Karen Slaughter
2. Hunger Games-Suzanne Collins
3. Cop town-Karen Slaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment