Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Book Sniffer


I'm a chronic book sniffer. As soon as the book delivers, the first thing I do is sniff it. It is not only the new books. I love to smell the old books too in between reading. It makes reading much more real for me.

During my visit to book store, it is a humongous effort to control my urge to sniff for the fear of people thinking I'm crazy or rather dread of being reprimanded by store persons. However, sometimes I move to a farthest corner away from everyone's eyes and take that big whiff. The feeling is ecstatic.

Now a days I miss visiting public library where the entire area puffs off delectable 'booky' aroma. I know there are many out there who share this fetish of mine. 

What about you? Are you a book sniffer? Or the one who has not done it ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment