Thursday, July 21, 2016

Small Joys



Today I asked hubby to step on the sun-dried mat and feel the fluffiness. After a few moments, he told I'm the luckiest girl because I find happiness in tiniest things. That got me thinking and these are the few things that made me happy this week.    

  • Climbing into bed with fresh sheets.
  • Going to bed cuddling.
  • Watching rainfall when I have nowhere to go.
  • Listening to "Pashmina" song.
  • Aroma of eucalyptus whipping out of dispenser.
  • A piece of chocolate after each meal.
  • Reading book (M&B) putting feet up.
  • Waking up early only to realize I have two more hours to sleep.
  • Hissing sound of hot vessel under running water.
  • Sun-dried fluffy mats.
  • First sip of chilled beer.
  • Watching Downton Abbey.
  • Planning holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment