Thursday, July 28, 2016

Happy 100


A day to celebrate. I completed 100 Blog posts yesterday. A-year-and-a-half ago I started this blog as to jot down my experience, views, rants, memory, dreams, basically the journey called life. I have shared my blog only with few near and dear ones. To write anonymously was my choice. I'm a very private person and intend to keep it that way. One more reason could be the topics I write. No matter how considerate and careful you are, there are people out there to get offended. And I'm not a person to keep my calm in a steamy discussion or fight. Being the imaginative person I'm, I have plenty of issues and stories to be a insomniac. So, I don't want any slandering or negativity in my life.

Fast forward 16 months, I have reached a milestone of marking the 100. I write only on topics which are close to my heart. I really enjoy myself going back and reading some of my old posts. I promised myself in the beginning of the year to be consistent with posts and I tried my best to keep up with that.


On this day, I want to thank people who follow this blog regularly because your reading is the biggest appreciation I could ever get. And I also thank people who stumbles upon this blog occasionally. Last but not least, I thank people who divinely ignored my blog despite sharing the blog name. I think one day I'l be successful to write something interesting and worth your attention.

Happy century. Yeeeeeee

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pals, looking forward to read many more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is my pleasure to share my experience which interests you

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Pals, looking forward to read many more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the dreamer with dimension! You go girl...

    ReplyDelete