Saturday, October 10, 2015

Back From Holidays


I've been absent from this space for a while. And I've a brag-worthy reason behind it. I was on an amazing holidays for three long weeks. I'm relaxed, de-stressed, and rejuvenated to take on the world. I shall update the snippets soon.

Watching glorious sunrise in majestic Angkor, dancing on the street drenched in rain, strolling on the pristine beach, cycling in historical park, boat rides on the floating market canal, gorging on delicious food, getting high every night, touching and walking tigers, traveling pro like locals, despairing for blood-stained history, appreciating the fascinating cultural shows, a ridiculous strip dance, kissing under moon light, wandering like nomads. We did these and many more adventurous and corny deeds together. We have created many beautiful memories together to lasts a life time. Hubby, my partner in crime, thank you for the incredible holidays and everlasting memories.

PS: It is clue that we start planning our next holiday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment