Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Savoring Books

Books I'm reading now:

1. "The Girl On the Train" by Paula Hawkins. A psychological thriller, while many attributing it as "The next Gone Girl" and I can see tinges of similarities to a little extent. Having immensely enjoyed "Gone Girl", I'm looking forward to another racy, twists and turns of event.


2. "Eleven Minutes" by Paulo Coelho. This is my second book of Paulo after Alchemist. Based on the experiences of a prostitute, and her journey in search of love, and risking everything to find her own "inner light" and the possibility of sacred sex. I've the gut feeling it is going to be a sex education in a philosophical way.



3. "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella. "Meet Becky Bloomwood, an irresistible heroin with a big heart, big dreams, and just one little weakness. It is my first novel in the shopaholic series. I picked this book on a whim and I don't regret. Categorized in the chick-lit genre (If there is genre as such, I've no clue, just like Becky Bloomwood), it is making me laugh from the beginning. I'm surely going to pick other books of this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment