Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Relishing Books

Books I'm relishing right now.

1. "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by Agatha Christie, a crime/detective novel. It is writer's first published work, and my first book in the Hercule Poirot series. It is a classic murder mystery with too many suspects. I'm so restless to know who killed Ms. Inglethorp.




2. "The Selection" by Kiera Cass, the first book in the Selection series. A young adult/princess diaries kind of novels are my guilty pleasure. I'm halfway through and already loving it. I've already ordered three more books in the series.




3. "The Gift" by Cecelia Ahern. After truly enjoying author's PS: I Love You and Where Rainbows End, I'm expecting one more dazzling story to be told in a typical Ahern Style.






No comments:

Post a Comment