Friday, August 21, 2015

For The Love Of Books

I read minimum three books at any given point in time. The books I'm reading currently are,

1. The Taj Conspiracy by Manreet Sodhi Someshwar. I've bought this book almost two years ago and completely forgotten about it. It was begging to be read from my book shelf. Weighed down by guilt for spending so much on books and not utilizing it, I picked this one. It is a mystery-thriller and I'm halfway through it.




2. "Paper Towns" by John Green. Yes, the same famed writer of "Fault In Our Stars." This is my first book of the author, and I deliberately wanted to start with less important work of his. It is of young adult genre.




3. "The Best Of Me" by my all time favourite Nicholas Sparks. This man is trying to change my loyalty from New York to North Carolina. It is a romantic drama as this genre is author's forte.



No comments:

Post a Comment