Thursday, June 9, 2016

If Wishes Were Horses

Source: Google
If God grants me a wish to visit 10 countries, what that top most countries will be? Basically I am an atheist; however, hypothetically speaking, I would be jumping up and down with excitement and would have died before I could even fulfill my wishes. So without further ado my list goes like this not necessarily in that order.

1. Greece
2. Egypt
3. Italy
4. Peru
5. China
6. USA
7. Australia
8. Istanbul
9. France
10. Switzerland

I am blessed to be born in India, so it is not in the list, otherwise it undoubtedly would have top the list. Has anybody noticed there are five European countries? It goes without saying I am fascinated and hypnotized by that continent. If wishes were horses!!! Sigh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment