Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Books on my table

Books I'm reading

1. The Fourth Estate by Jeffrey Archer. Sidney Sheldon, John Grisham, and Jeffrey Archer makes a perfect Holy Trinity of Thriller/crime fiction for me. It is a chronological story of medial moguls, Richard Armstrong and Keith Townsend. It is very similar to Kane and Abel and Sons of Fortune by the author, albeit the empire is clearly zeroed down to media alone. Archer is a gifted story teller, but the pace is tad bit slow.



2. Tell No One by Harlan Coben. I had never read anything by Harland and a colleague recommended it. It is a suspense/thriller and definitely a page turner. It is a stand-alone novel. I've heard so much about Coben's Myron Bolitar series and I can't wait to get my hands on them.



3. The Promise by Danielle Steel. I simply love Danielle Steel. She can spin a tale and you get hooked right from the beginning. It is a love story, and as usual let you believe true love really does exist. It is perfect for the current Bangalore weather, curled up in a nice big blanket and a hot cuppa.

No comments:

Post a Comment